Fore Innovations Ford 4.6 4V Fuel Rails (1996-2004)
- 1996-1998 Mustang Cobra (requires late model heads and intake manifold or supercharger)
- 1999-2001 Mustang Cobra
- 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra*
- 2003-2004 Mach 1
*KB Mammoth users require flat head screws on discharge plate (M8 x 50)
*Use blockoff plate to eliminate fuel rail pressure sensor
- Through bore: 14mm
- Inlet ports: -8AN o-ring
- Auxiliary ports: 1/8" NPT
- Newly restyled, fresh, modern design.
- Significantly increased clearances. Easier installation, fits all known supercharger and intake combinations.
- Angled fuel rail pressure sensor boss. No need for 90 degree adapter for large case blowers or N/A intakes
- Integrated mounting tabs: cleaner design, stronger, lower cost, higher quality rails.
- Shorter overall rail: more clearance for fittings on the front ports.
- 1/8" NPT ports moved forward on driver rail for better accessibility.
- Designed and manufactured from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum for perfect fit on all superchargers and Ford intake manifolds.
- Integrated mounts for safe and reliable injector seating.
- Two 1/8" NPT ports for fitting fuel pressure gauge or fuel supply for nitrous.
- Permits use of OEM fuel rail pressure sensor (or can be blocked)