US Shift Quick 4 with Gen 1 Lightning / E4OD Harness
Matt's Notes: This is a complete package to convert a Gen 1 Lightning over to a stand-alone transmission controller. This package includes a wiring harness and slit loom. Please select the model year of the transmission you are running in order to receive the correct connector. For example, if you have upgraded an earlier lightning to a 1995 transmission, you will need to select the package for the 1995 model year.
- No laptop or PC required. The built in tuning interface allows the most common settings to be changed without using a computer.
- Laptop and PC tuning. The included Windows-based tuning software provides access to all settings and advanced tuning options.
Currently supports these popular transmissions:
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E
- GM 4L80E and 4L85E
- Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75
- Ford E4OD and 4R100
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Full line pressure control for each individual shift, providing superior shift quality.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- FLEX-SHIFT ™ Shifter re-mapping capability.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
Recently Added Features:
- New, easy-to-use built-in interface patterned after our Quick 6.
- All new Dyno Mode allows commanding specific gears and converter clutch lockup while on a chassis dyno or for general diagnostic use.
- Simplified, one-time throttle position setup procedure that no longer requires re-calibrating after tuning adjustments or loading a new tune.
- Improved wheelspin detection settings.
- Even more accurate wide-open-throttle shifts due to revised algorithms, especially in high powered vehicles.
- New Torque Converter Clutch engagement learning based on Quick 6 architecture will dynamically adjust converter clutch engagement while driving until it is optimized for your vehicle.
- Improved solenoid error detection eliminates guesswork and speeds up troubleshooting
New Quick 4 controllers come loaded with the latest firmware. Existing customers can upgrade their Quick 4 with the latest firmware by downloading it on the US Shift website.
Lentech Automatics 6R80 Transmission Cooler Line Adapter
Sale price $10999 $109.99
US Shift Quick 6 Transmission Controller with Harness
Sale price $1,23900 $1,239.00